PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED ON ANY DET SCHOOL SITE:
- Animals, other than guide dogs
- Smoking (refer to section 2.15 of DET Lettings Policy)
- Chewing Gum (in any synthetic grass pitch area)
- Portable heaters, fires and stoves
- Pulsing light (stroboscopes)
- Any potentially hazardous action on apparatus, animals, vehicles or aircraft
apply for the use of the accommodation and facilities stated, and, if my application is approved, will ensure that payment is made in advance of the charges due, and the the Terms and Conditions for Lettings, which I have read and accept, will be fully complied with.
I confirm that I have been given a copy of the DET Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy, and will make myself and all those who enter the school site as part of this letting, aware of the procedures to be followed in the event of a fire or other emergency evacuation.
The school's insurers reserve the right to claim against the Hirer for any damage caused.
I am over 18 years old.
Any personal data entered on this form may be held on computer files. Discovery Educational Trust and its schools fully comply with information legislation.
For full details on how your personal information will be used, please refer to the Information Governance page of the Discovery Educational Trust's website or contact the school directly.