- Autumn 2021 GCSE – Thursday 24th February 2022 from 8:30AM
- January 2022 BTEC Nationals – Thursday 24th March 2022 from 8.30AM
- February 2022 BTEC Techs – Thursday 7th April 2022 (INSIGHT only)
- Summer 2022 GCE/BTEC Level 3 – Thursday 18th August 2022 from 8:00AM
- Summer 2022 GCSE/BTEC Tech Award – Thursday 25th August 2022 from 8:00AM
Please note that students will be able to access results to view on Insight
If you have lost your certificates, you will need to complete an application form for each exam board and pay them directly. Each form will outline the cost involved but it is usually around £50 per certificate.
An alternative is to request a certified statement of results, but employers and/or universities may not be willing to accept them, so it is advisable to check first.
To apply for a replacement certificate or certified statement of results, simply visit the below web pages, depending on which exam board the subject was with, and follow their instructions for requesting replacement certificates.
For specific enquiries please contact our Senior Examinations Officer, Carly Adams on 01277 238 350 or Deputy Examinations Officer, Clare Bates on 01277 238 321 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org