For pastoral care, St Martin’s is divided into four houses, namely Roman, Quinlan, Hunter and Becket. On joining the school, pupils are allocated to one of these four houses. These forms are of mixed ability.
The Head of Year 9 is Mr. P Hallahan.
The initial point of contact for pastoral matters is the Year 9 Administrative Assistant, Mrs Blake, whose direct line is 01277 358362 and can also be contacted by email: email@example.com
Mrs Blake will be able to deal with some queries directly or pass them on to the appropriate member of staff, e.g. Mr. Hallahan who will then contact you to discuss the matter further.
Year 9 communication to parents
Below are instructions for how your child can access the school network from home:
Year 9 Subject Communications
Information to follow.
Year 9 Trips
Cologne Christmas Markets Trip December 2017:
Italy Ski trip to Andalo Feb 2018:
- Italy Andalo Feb 2018 - Invite letter
- Italy Andalo Feb 2018 - Consent form
- Italy Andalo Feb 2018 - Standing Order Form
Hollywood LA trip March 2018:
- Hollywood LA 2018 - Initial letter
- Hollywood LA 2018 - Itinerary
- Hollywood LA 2018 - Consent form
- Hollywood LA 2018 - Standing Order form
Barcelona football tour April 2018:
Barbados Cricket and Netball Trip May 2018: