Sixth Form A Level Results
The Year 13 students have worked incredibly hard this year and should be extremely proud of the success they have achieved in their A Level results, exceeding all expectation. 59% of the grades awarded were A*-B. Not only will most students, who applied, be joining their chosen universities in September, many students will be embarking on apprenticeships. The sixth form team and all the staff at St Martin’s, would like to congratulate every student on their results.
Individual student successes that should be noted are:
- Louis Barrow (A*A*A) who will be studying Medicine at Keele University
- Joseph Gbenro (A*A*A*A) who will be studying Dentistry at Queen Mary University
- Ben Petty (A*A*A*A) who will be studying Engineering at Cambridge University
- Lucy Nurcombe (A*AA) who will be studying History and Politics at Oxford University
- Rory Saitch (A*A*A*) who will be studying Biochemistry at Oxford University
- Nick Siedlaczek (A*A*A*A) who will be studying Mathematics at Cambridge University.
- Michael Adams (A*A*A*) who will be studying Mathematics at Nottingham University
- Emily Barry (A*A*A*) who will be studying Psychology at Exeter University
- Luke Nichols (A*A*A*A*) who will be studying Chemistry at Durham University
- Alexander Chamberlain (A*A*A) who will be studying Civil Engineering and Architecture at Southampton University.
The school wishes all of the students the best of luck as they progress onwards with their career and subject choices.
Science teacher required.https://t.co/VmugUsaI3y