Summer Concert 2021
Summer Concert 2021
We are delighted to be able to hold our first in-person concert at St Martin’s since December 2019. It has been a very long wait and something we have been looking forward to for a very long time. The concert promises to be an exciting and unique event, and the perfect way to showcase our wonderful musicians after so long.
Due to the current uncertainty as to which governmental restrictions regarding social contact will be in place on June 23, as well as our desire to keep everyone as safe as possible, the audience will be sat socially-distanced for the event regardless of any imminent restriction easing. We will also be adhering to all governmental guidance regarding the safe resumption of performing activities, including (but not limited to):
• There will be a maximum capacity of 100 people in the hall.
• All audience members will be sat socially distanced.
• No refreshments will be sold on the evening – audience members are advised to bring drinks and light snacks with them if they wish.
• The piano is to be wiped down each time after its use during the event.
• No year group bubbles will be mixed during the concert – all participants will be sat in separate areas with fellow members of their year group.
• Audience members must wear face coverings at all times, and audience members should stay seated throughout.
• The hall will be fully ventilated throughout with doors and windows open.
• Hand sanitising stations will be available at several different locations around the hall and in reception.
• No entry to audience members who have had potential symptoms of Covid-19 in the past seven days.
Tickets for the event are £6 for adults and £4 for children, and money should be given on the door. I would advise you to pre-book tickets via e-mail as although there is potential for tickets to be available on the door, this cannot be guaranteed and we cannot permit more than 100 audience members into the hall. To book, please e-mail Mr Mackie on email@example.com detailing how many tickets you would like and the names of all those who will be attending. If you do not pre-book and are able to obtain a ticket on the door, we will need to take your name and contact number at this point as well as payment. This is a fund-raising event and all proceeds will be donated to future departmental projects.
We look forward to seeing you at the concert.
Congratulations to Matthew Shillingford on making the Headteacher's Gallery https://t.co/FO5ubWZnx3